Industrial property can throw up challenges to investors, landlords and occupiers that are not found in other commercial property types.
Industrial property can take many forms, from the ubiquitous shed to Victorian warehouses and hi-spec distribution centres and many more. There is much to be considered when advising clients who occupy or own property in this sector.
From large industrial portfolios to standalone units we develop a bespoke, sector-specific strategy to suit your needs. We keep tabs on the market so that as the sector evolves we tailor our advice and approach accordingly.
We offer a comprehensive range of building surveying services including surveys/technical due diligence, measured surveys, project consultancy and development monitoring for new builds/refurbishments and planned preventative maintenance (PPM). Our well known expertise in dilapidations and service charge matters is also indispensable to both landlord and tenant clients.
With an in-house M&E team, you can be sure that your building’s services installations are also being properly appraised in order that crucial operational demands are met and energy efficiency issues are addressed.
Trust us with your industrial property consultancy because:
- Malcolm Hollis has an industry-recognised reputation and a proven track record of over 20 years in delivering consistently high quality, clear advice – often to very tight deadlines.
- Our network of offices across the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe means we offer nationwide coverage with local knowledge.
- Our client range is broad and features all of the top 20 UK funds, along with large and small investors, developers, funders and occupiers (both at a local/regional and national level).
- We have the resources to cater for the varying needs of clients – whether for standalone units or large, dispersed portfolios.
- With an in-depth understanding of a wide range of building types we offer strategic advice throughout a property’s life-cycle – right through to disposal – in order to preserve or enhance your property asset.
- Every instruction is led by a specialist team with partner supervision to ensure standards are maintained and our service remains efficient, offering excellent value-for-money.
- We are dedicated to training our staff to the highest levels to ensure all team members are up-to-speed with the latest technical and legal developments and market trends.
- Our independence means that we only have your best interests in mind, allowing us to provide you with objective advice, free from any other influences.