Leisure encompasses a wide range of building types, from apartments and hotels, to cinemas and gyms, each providing a service to the public and requiring careful attention.
Malcolm Hollis’ leisure experts provide a range of building surveying services that are tailored to meet the specific objectives and needs of occupiers/operators, owners, investors and developers, supporting their varying needs throughout the property life-cycle. Our experienced team ensures that our services and advice evolve to take account of ever-changing and economic circumstances. Over the years we have worked with many well-known leisure providers including McDonald’s, Virgin Active, Bannatyne’s Health & Fitness, Halcyon Hotels and Resorts, and Starwood Capital Group.
We provide leisure sector clients with a comprehensive range of focused building surveying services including: acquisition surveys/due diligence, schedules of condition, project consultancy services, planned preventative maintenance and change-of-use feasibility studies. Our in-house M&E team also offers clients the reassurance that a property’s services installations – so crucial to many leisure facilities – are appropriately inspected and their maintenance/upgrade programmed to preserve and enhance performance and energy efficiency.
Trust us with your leisure property consultancy because:
- Malcolm Hollis has an industry-recognised reputation and a proven track record of over 20 years in delivering consistently high quality, clear advice – often to very tight deadlines.
- Our network of offices across the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe means we offer nationwide coverage with local knowledge.
- Our client range is broad and features all of the top 20 UK funds, along with large and small investors, developers, funders and occupiers (both at a local/regional and national level).
- We have the resources to cater for the varying needs of clients – whether for standalone units or large, dispersed portfolios.
- With an in-depth understanding of a wide range of building types we offer strategic advice throughout a property’s life-cycle – right through to disposal – in order to preserve or enhance your property asset.
- Every instruction is led by a specialist team with partner supervision to ensure standards are maintained and our service remains efficient, offering excellent value-for-money.
- We are dedicated to training our staff to the highest levels to ensure all team members are up-to-speed with the latest technical and legal developments and market trends.
- Our independence means that we only have your best interests in mind, allowing us to provide you with objective advice, free from any other influences.