We work in partnership with clients in a number of sectors including, public, healthcare, water and waste, residential and mixed use to meet their specific requirements.
Our dedicated, specialist service teams provide tailored, commercial building surveying advice and offer a full range of technical due diligence, project consultancy and M&E consultancy services for all sectors.
Trust us with your property consultancy because:
- Malcolm Hollis has an industry-recognised reputation and a proven track record of over 20 years in delivering consistently high quality, clear advice – often to very tight deadlines.
- Our network of offices across the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe means we offer nationwide coverage with local knowledge.
- Our client range is broad and features all of the top 20 UK funds, along with large and small investors, developers, funders and occupiers (both at a local/regional and national level).
- We have the resources to cater for the varying needs of clients – whether for standalone units or large, dispersed portfolios.
- With an in-depth understanding of a wide range of building types we offer strategic advice throughout a property’s life-cycle – right through to disposal – in order to preserve or enhance your property asset.
- Every instruction is led by a specialist team with partner supervision to ensure standards are maintained and our service remains efficient, offering excellent value-for-money.
- We are dedicated to training our staff to the highest levels to ensure all team members are up-to-speed with the latest technical and legal developments and market trends.
- Our independence means that we only have your best interests in mind, allowing us to provide you with objective advice, free from any other influences.