As a trusted adviser to many public sector clients we combine our property expertise with a strong commercial focus to deliver exceptional, sustainable outcomes.
With escalating expectations and tightening budgets set against a background of continuous change, the pressures on the public sector are enormous. Our property expertise, strong commercial focus and passion to innovate ensures that we deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the life of your built assets.
We are a trusted adviser to housing associations, health bodies, schools, universities/colleges, and local authorities right across the UK and Ireland. We are very client-focussed and sensitive to each individual client’s operating environment and particular needs. We take time to understand your objectives and priorities and work in partnership to produce ideas and solutions that enhance outcomes.
We provide a complete range of integrated commercial building consultancy services right the way through the building life-cycle from inception/acquisition to demolition. We offer particular expertise in a number of core areas including technical due diligence, condition surveys, accessibility issues, planned preventative management (PPM) schedules, party walls and development monitoring. We also have in-house expertise in energy and sustainability and environmental matters. We have a dedicated project services team which has a huge amount of experience across many types of project including the design/coordination of refurbishments, extensions, fit-outs and new builds. Our in-house M&E team is also invaluable to public sector clients, as the often complex services installations, particularly in larger premises and facilities, demand specialist input in order to ensure that systems are maintained and enhanced to deliver expected performance, efficiency and continuity of service. In addition, we are also industry-recognised experts in the fields of dilapidations and service charges especially as regards the control and recoverability of capital expenditure and ongoing operating and maintenance costs relating to the building’s fabric and services.
Trust us with your public sector consultancy because:
- Malcolm Hollis has an industry-recognised reputation and a proven track record of over 20 years in delivering consistently high quality, clear advice – often to very tight deadlines.
- Our network of offices across the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe means we offer wide geographic coverage coupled with local knowledge.
- We have the resources to cater for the varying needs of clients – whether for standalone assets or large, dispersed portfolios.
- With an in-depth understanding of a wide range of building types we offer integrated strategic advice throughout a property’s life-cycle – right through to disposal – in order to preserve or enhance your property asset.
- Every instruction is led by a specialist team with partner supervision to ensure standards are maintained and our service remains efficient, offering excellent value-for-money.
- We are dedicated to training our staff to the highest levels to ensure all team members are up-to-speed with the latest technical and legal developments and market trends.
- Our independence means that we only have your best interests in mind, allowing us to provide you with objective advice, free from any other influences.