In recent years Malcolm Hollis has worked on a number of prime residential developments and this, coupled with a growing demand from our clients, lead us to introduce a new range of residential sector services. Our extensive commercial experience and in-depth understanding of the life-cycle and building fabric of commercial property is both transferable and highly relevant to the residential sector.
In addition to the traditional building survey and defects analysis services we also offer a range of other products specifically geared to the residential sector including: party walls and rights of light, project management (for refurbishments, redevelopments and new-builds), development monitoring, planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedules, access audits, EPCs, reinstatement cost assessments (RCAs), pre-acquisition feasibility studies (for, e.g. commercial to residential conversion viability), and dilapidations.
With an initial focus on London and the South East our range of residential sector services will be of particular interest to developers, housebuilders, funding institutions and larger private investors.
Over time we plan to roll-out residential property services right across our network of 15 UK offices and to offer services to high net worth private buyers.
Trust us with your residential property consultancy because:
- Malcolm Hollis has an industry-recognised reputation and a proven track record of over 20 years in delivering consistently high quality, clear advice – often to very tight deadlines.
- Our network of 15 offices across the UK and Ireland means we offer nationwide coverage with local knowledge.
- Our client range is broad and features all of the top 20 UK funds, along with large and small investors, developers, funders and occupiers (both at a local/regional and national level).
- We have the resources to cater for the varying needs of clients – whether for standalone units or large, dispersed portfolios.
- With an in-depth understanding of a wide range of building types we offer strategic advice throughout a property’s life-cycle – right through to disposal – in order to preserve or enhance your property asset.
- Every instruction is led by a specialist team with partner supervision to ensure standards are maintained and our service remains efficient, offering excellent value-for-money.
- We are dedicated to training our staff to the highest levels to ensure all team members are up-to-speed with the latest technical and legal developments and market trends.
- Our independence means that we only have your best interests in mind, allowing us to provide you with objective advice, free from any other influences.