The largest of the commercial property sectors; whether multi-let or single occupancy, control and mitigation of costs is key.
At Malcolm Hollis we provide occupiers, owners, developers and investors with a comprehensive range of commercial building surveying services, tailored to suit individual requirements, the ever-changing needs of modern businesses and evolving legislation. Some of our top clients include M&G, Clearbell, AEW, Threadneedle and L&G
Balancing cost/value/risk and providing commercial, pragmatic and clear advice is key to our dedicated office team’s success. With approaching a quarter of a century of experience we have developed a comprehensive range of bespoke services for the office sector including technical due diligence, measured surveys, schedules of condition, EPCs, project services/management (for refurbishments, fit-outs/reconfigurations and new builds) and planned preventative maintenance (PPM) schedules, spanning every stage of the property life cycle from feasibility and acquisition to occupation, maintenance and upgrading – and ultimately property disposal and demolition.
Our reputation as market leaders in the field of dilapidations (including tenant alterations) and service charges is, of course, vitally important to both landlord and tenant clients but we also offer considerable expertise in other specialist fields such as party walls, rights of light and accessibility issues. M&E services also play a big part in many office environments –as does their ongoing performance and energy efficiency – and we are delighted to offer our clients the services of our dedicated in-house M&E team.
Trust us with your office property consultancy because:
- Malcolm Hollis has an industry-recognised reputation and a proven track record of over 20 years in delivering consistently high quality, clear advice – often to very tight deadlines.
- Our network of offices across the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe means we offer nationwide coverage with local knowledge.
- Our client range is broad and features all of the top 20 UK funds, along with large and small investors, developers, funders and occupiers (both at a local/regional and national level).
- We have the resources to cater for the varying needs of clients – whether for standalone units or large, dispersed portfolios.
- With an in-depth understanding of a wide range of building types we offer strategic advice throughout a property’s life-cycle – right through to disposal – in order to preserve or enhance your property asset.
- Every instruction is led by a specialist team with partner supervision to ensure standards are maintained and our service remains efficient, offering excellent value-for-money.
- We are dedicated to training our staff to the highest levels to ensure all team members are up-to-speed with the latest technical and legal developments and market trends.
- Our independence means that we only have your best interests in mind, allowing us to provide you with objective advice, free from any other influences.